Friday, July 13, 2007

Using TeacherTube

As I was loading some videos onto Youtube, I came across an exciting video sharing service - TeacherTube. It advertises itself as a community of teachers loading educational videos and class assignments, and it should be monitored a bit more carefully than YouTube. It does'nt have a ton of material as of yet, but hopefully word of mouth will lead more teachers to share their work and the work of their students. I would love to hear from anyone who has used the site and knows of some great clips for American history and/or for student projects!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home